Now in preparation
An asset management system is a system that manages assets such as hardware (e.g., personal computers and printers) and software.
Companies often use some kind of application (e.g., Excel) to manage these assets.
However, there are some issues such as not being able to manage how many assets are in the entire company and not knowing when to renew hardware/licenses.
Snipe-IT is a system that can manage consumables and other assets in addition to IT assets, and can also solve the aforementioned issues.
NAVIOS Assets provides Snipe-IT as a cloud service.
System to be provided
- Get an at-a-glance overview of your recent activity and the assets, accessories, supplies, and components you own.
- Items that have been checked in, checked out, recently updated or deleted can be displayed in the Recent Activity Snapshot.
Asset Management Functions
- Easily see which assets are assigned to whom and their physical location.
- Check them into inventory with one click or click to view a complete asset history. Quickly and easily see which assets are currently deployed, pending (waiting for new software installation, repairs), ready for deployment, or in storage (lost/stolen, damaged). -License Management
License Management Capabilities
- The same quick access is available for licenses. We are working on improving this further by making it easier and smarter to handle multi-pack licenses.
- To receive an email when your license is about to expire, enable email alerts.
Email Alert Feature
- Snipe-IT comes with sophisticated built-in email notifications for users and administrators.
About the URL when provided
We will provide a dedicated environment for your company as a subdomain of our navios.biz.
Demo environment is under preparation.