We're working on it now.
Create secure virtual workspaces to access Windows and Linux apps from anywhere, on any device.
Inuvika OVD Enterprise is available as a cloud service.
- OVD Session Manager
- Manage sessions between Farms that make up OVD Enterprise
- OVD Enterprise Security Gateway
- Gateway to control client connections via the Internet
- OVD Administration Console
- Console for administrators to manage and configure OVD Enterprise
- OVD Application Server (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Server that deploys applications to be delivered to clients
- OVD File Server
- File server for storing client profiles and files
Requirements for Provisioning
By handing over to us a subdomain owned by the client, we will provide the following connection points that the client can connect to.
- URL of the OVD Administraion Console to which you connect via a browser
- The ssh account of the OVD Application Server where the application you wish to use is deployed and the host to connect to
- If you provide us with an ssh public key, we will set it up on the server.
We have prepared a demo environment so that you can see how it works.
- Connection URL
- Demo account
- naruto_uzumaki / Naruto55!!
- sasuke_uchiha / Sasuke55!!